Microsoft Azure certification exam preparation guide
Azure DevOps has a new Microsoft exam, exam AZ-400. There are definitely a lot of questions about this exam. Here are the answers for everyone.
- What is AZ-400？
- Who should take this exam?
- Is the AZ-400 difficult?
- What are the prerequisites for the AZ-400 exam?
- How do you participate in the az-400 test?
- How to prepare for the AZ-400 exam?
- Which books do you recommend?
What is AZ-400？
Azure DevOps Solutions is one of the new role-based Azure certifications that validates the skills of azure DevOps professionals. AZ-400 exam study guide, the “AZ-400”, that makes a candidate a Microsoft Certified Azure DevOps Professional.
List of candidates who have obtained this certification:
Candidates for this exam are DevOps professionals.
Is the AZ-400 difficult?
It’s very difficult. Pass Microsoft Azure AZ-400 Exam Questions.Because it covers a lot of topics and requires a variety of skills.
What are the prerequisites for the AZ-400 exam?
- These professionals must be proficient with Agile practices in software development.
- Familiar with Azure management and azure development, and must be an expert in any of these areas. Ability to design and implement DevOps best practices using Azure technology to incorporate configuration management, versioning, compliance, build, release, testing, and infrastructure as code.
- DevOps professionals are able to combine processes, people, and technology to continuously deliver services and products that meet business objectives and user needs.
How do you participate in the az-400 test?
1.Born to Learn:
This is one of Microsoft’s official learning communities where you can find wonderful blog posts about Microsoft certifications and Microsoft AZ-400 Practice Test. When the AZ-400 beta exam is open for registration, you can get the test code you need from it.
2.Join Microsoft’s SME Profile Database:
Members of the group are eligible to receive e-mail messages that contain the AZ-400 beta test code. （Limited exam code in resources）You can access this program through Microsoft AZ-400 Pdf dumps Collaborate, and Microsoft Collaborate is an ideal resource for Microsoft partners.
How to prepare for the AZ-400 exam?
|1.Visit Official Microsoft Page||Only links to the AZ-400 exam can be accessed from this page.|
|2.Books||Searching for genuine AZ-400 exam books that can help you a lot.|
|3.Azure White Papers||You can access a variety of white papers, e-books, and analytics reports from the Microsoft Azure page that can help you understand the most updates about azure development operations and related technologies.|
|4.Microsoft Documentation on Azure DevOps||There will be comprehensive dashboards, public projects, and analytics solutions that can be accessed from this document.|
|5.Training||For most of the Azure certification exams, Microsoft provides on-demand instructor-led training in joint with its exam partners.|
|6. Forums & Study Groups||You can find a learning group or forum on the az-400 page on the Microsoft page, which will help you learn.|
Study material for exam AZ-400
Which books do you recommend?
|1.Introducing Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2017|
|2.DevOps: 2 Manuscripts – DevOps Handbook and DevOps Adoption|
|3.The DevOps Handbook: How to Create World-Class Agility, Reliability, and Security in Technology Organizations|
|4.The Kubernetes Book: March 2019|
|5. DevOps: A Software Architect’s Perspective (SEI Series in Software Engineering)|
|6.Microservices, IoT and Azure: Leveraging DevOps and Microservice Architecture to deliver SaaS Solutions|
|7.Microservices, IoT and Azure: Leveraging DevOps and Microservice Architecture to deliver SaaS Solutions|
|8.NuGet 2 Essentials|
The following can be very useful for this exam:
Design a DevOps Strategy
- Recommend a migration and consolidation strategy for DevOps tools
- Design and implement an Agile work management approach
- Design a quality strategy
- Design a secure development process
- Design a tool integration strategy
Implement DevOps Development Processes
- Design a version control strategy
- Implement and integrate source control
- Implement and manage build infrastructure
- Implement code flow
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
- Managing application configuration and secrets
Implement Continuous Integration
- Manage code quality and security policies
- Implement a container build strategy
- Implement a build strategy
Implement Continuous Delivery
- Design a release strategy
- Set up a release management workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
Implement Dependency Management
- Design a dependency management strategy
- Manage security and compliance
Implement Application Infrastructure
- Design an infrastructure and configuration management strategy
- Implement Infrastructure as Code
- Manage Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure
- Implement infrastructure compliance and security
Implement infrastructure compliance and security
- Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Optimize feedback mechanisms